Apply for Housing

Public Housing
Click here for information on our Public Housing program.
Public Housing: Closed
In order to process your application, we require the following: Government Issued Photo Identification for every member 18 years or older, Social Security card for all members of household, Birth Certificates for all members of household, Proof of Enrollment for any Education, Income Verification (Including food stamps and child support or any other Government assistance).

- Residents must agree to annual home inspections by UCHA representatives and monthly inspections during occupancy.

Prior residents of any subsidized housing must:
- Have paid in full any balance owed to any subsidized housing.

Our waiting lists are closed.